F.A.M.I.L.Y

F.A.M.I.L.Y
The people yg selalu bersama dikala suka dan duka. Yang paling MENGGEMBIRAKAN. =)

About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
I'm live at Ipoh,Perak..With my lovely family..21 years old in 2013..I'm Ex student from Matriculation Collage at Jengka,Pahang Darul Makmur..Now already enroll a step in UTeM in Electrical Engineering in Power Industry.. I'm really love all my friend regardless i know them or not..I hope i will success in the world and the hereafter..Pray 4 my success Orite?? Amin..

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

IT & KEHIDUPAN

IT like a sources to find more knowledge and experient..Very useful knowledge if we have skill in this field..

No comments:

Post a Comment

"KEPERLUAN DAN KEHENDAK ADALAH DUA PERKARA BERBEZA"

Keperluan adalah KEPENTINGAN dalam kehidupan..Kehendak adalah NAFSU semata-mata..Bijaklah memilih antaranya..